Friday, May 25, 2012

a MEMORABLE DAY i wouldn't forget

               May 25, 2012!!! Yes, that's it!!! It will be the best day of my life as a fangirl. Why? Well, I've got a chance to meet my favorite Joe Jonas in Trinoma. I still can't believe to myself that I finally got to see him personally.

               Well, let me tell my story from the start when I arrived at Trinoma at exactly 3:30 in the afternoon, 30 more minutes before the event will start. When I arrived there, I was so surprised to see that there's already a lot of fans waiting for JOE JONAS and I couldn't see a space for me to stay on. So, I decided to go to the second floor and besides, there's still a LOT of space there. After a minute, there you go, I have my own space to stay on.

              Then, a minute before the event started, the lights had already turned off. The fans screamed out loud, thought that Joe will finally come out from the backstage. But we're wrong, some commercials were shown first. Then some celebrities were also shown from the screen. Then afterwards, the girl host came out. So that's it!!! It's already a cue that Joe Jonas is ready to see his fans. Of course, the fans screamed louder as the host is speaking on stage.


              And when Joe came out from the backstage, he started to sing "Love Slayer", a song from his solo album!!! Then afterwards, he sang "Just In Love" and "See No More". After those three songs, the girl host came out again for a short interview with Joe Jonas. The interview is all about his music style and being a music icon. And of course, the host didn't forget to ask about his brothers - Nick, Kevin and Frankie.


               I will never forget this day, I PROMISE!!!! A WISH DO COME TRUE  to see JOE JONAS for ME!!! Even though it only last for a hour, at least, I saw one of my favorite singers. And if ever he will visit the Philippines again, I hope that he will be bringing Nick and Kevin here and have a concert as JONAS BROTHERS!!!

Here's my fancam video of Joe Jonas singing "See No More"