Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary Celsius Girls Philippines


 At the exact date of May 1, 2010, I met this wonderful girls who has the same interest with me when it comes to CPOP world, and that is Fahrenheit. At first, I'm so shy to ask them to be my friends because I know that we came from different places and different personalities, of course. But those things didn't stop us to know each other more as the time goes by. They were the first set of friends that I had since I joined Fahrenheit-Globa1 and added them as my friends in Facebook.




               These girls became my sisters in my fangirling world. "Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there." Yes, that's what we are, even though we haven't seen each other personally, we treat each other like real sisters and our bond became stronger and stronger. And the great thing that we have is that we never forget each other even we're busy with our studies. We still find time to chat with each other if we have some vacant time.

               Now that we already reached our 2nd Anniversary, I'm so happy to met this girls and I will never forget them as they were my first best of friends that I've known. And I'm hoping that someday, if ever, I want to meet them in the future.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CELSIUS GIRLS! ! !

A friendship is a bond you have with someone else.
A friendship is special just like one's gift.
A friendship is a time to share your feelings.
A friendship is something very remembering.
A friendship is something I truly have.
A friendship is something everyone should want to last.
A friend is there to be by your side.
A friend is there to tell you everything is going to be alright.