Saturday, May 12, 2012

Belated 9th Anniversary

               Way back 2003, when Meteor Garden and F4 Fever ruled to the hearts of Filipino people. May 5, 2003 - it's the exact date when Meteor Garden 1 was aired here in the Philippines. It's one of the most memorable day for me because it's was the reason why I became a fangirl. They are the reason why I hooked up with the CPOP artists until now.



               It's been 9 years since it was aired here and it's been 9 years I became a fangirl originally but I considered myself as an official fangirl when ISWAK was aired here in our country. Wonder why I said that? It's because at that time, I'm also a fan of Westlife and Backstreet Boys. Of course, after MG was aired, I'm back being a Westlife fan.

               I still remember when I was still a Grade 4 student, I have collected all of the albums of F4 and Meteor Garden OST. That time, whenever I go to all the record bars at the mall, I can see their albums, most specifically, the cassette tapes. I also collected some F4 posters and their ID cards. Whenever I recall those happy memories, a mixed emotions I felt. I'm happy because the Meteor Garden was the reason what I am now and sad because I can't find those F4 memorabilia that I had before. But I'm thankful that because of them, I'm proud to be a CPOP Lover until now and they will always have a place in my heart FOREVER.


THANK YOU METEOR GARDEN AND F4

FOR MAKING ME A FANGIRL FOR 9 YEARS~~