Thursday, August 16, 2012

My DREAM Turns to REALity

           Last August 15, 2012, a day that what Philippine ELFs are waiting for. It's Time For SIHAE in MANILA!!! And yes, I'm one of them who are so excited to see the two famous members of the famous Korean boyband, Super Junior. Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae became a part of the Bench/ family last summer which gave a surprise for the fans. And then, finally, they went to Manila for endorsing of the said clothing brand.


               Upon arriving at Trinoma at exactly 10:30am, I was surprised to see that there's already a lot of fans who are already on their place to stay on. But in my case, I'm still waiting a text from a friend of mine about on how will I enter the venue eventhough I didn't win the raffle. My friend and I went somewhere to eat first as we both know that we can't eat anymore later on.

               After eating our lunch, we separated ways first as she won the raffle and I don't.. *which made me sad a bit* While waiting, I stayed at a corner for a while. After few seconds, there's a mom who approached me as maybe she thinks that I'm alone at the event. She said, "You can stay with my daughter for a while." I think for a second if I'll go with her or not. I decided to go with her as I really don't want to be alone. She gave me a seat to sit on too. *what a good mom*

               Two hours before the event, a camera took a video of ELFs while raising their collections, banners, huge pictures and tarpaulins. And of course, they also started to play some Super Junior songs. While playing the songs, the fans also started the fanchants along the song. Also, they played the BTS photoshoot of Siwon and Donghae. It made me more excited as well as disappointed a bit because of some reasons.

               Time is really fast approaching. An hour and a half before the event, the mom who approached me saw a marshal raising a coupon. She said, "Maybe they are now allowing fans who didn't won but still have their raffle tickets." I immediately took my raffle coupon inside my wallet and went there. But before that, I also thanked that mom who is really kind to me. *I will never forget that mom*

               Eventhough that what I want to expect didn't happen, there's another good thing happened to me and that is I entered the venue AT LAST!!!! While I'm at the end of a line, I saw a girl who suddenly broke her bag. I tried to help her but she already fixed it. I asked her if she's also alone like me. Well, it's God's fate, she's also alone at that time. Well, not exactly alone. She is with her friend, but unfortunately, her friend is already inside. I asked her if we can enter inside together and she said "yes".

               When we finally entered inside the venue, we jumped for joy. It's really unexpected for us. We looked around and find a place to stay on while waiting for SiHae. We met a lot of new friends as well. We took some pictures there and everywhere. There's really a big smile on our faces and thanked God for the good thing that happened to us.

               And the waiting is over, SiHae finally entered the stage. Of course, fans screamed out loud their names "SIWON, DONGHAE" repeatedly and loudly as a sign of a warm welcome. At first, I noticed that Donghae was not in himself *I think*... Or maybe, he was just surprised to see a LOT of fans waiting to see them. Also, I heard that he's also having a mild headache. And as for Siwon, he was surprised too. After a while, Siwon introduced himself in English. And then, he gave the mic to Donghae after the short introduction of Siwon. Donghae did a 2 introductions of himself. Why..? It's because Donghae introduced himself in Korean language first. After that, Siwon whispered something to him and introduced himself again in English.

               The question and answer portion started after the short introductions. What make fans screamed out loud is when there's a question that Donghae answered he wants to go to Boracay with the ELFs while Siwon wants to go to Cebu. *oh well, ELFs, especially me, want to go with them if ever!!!* Also, ELFs chanted the SS5 MANILA loud and clear. It made Siwon and Donghae smiled. They said that they wanted also to have it here and Siwon added, "I will bring the 10 boys here". He's referring to the other members of Super Junior. Donghae also added, "Let's see SS5, we will take it globally". *hope that it includes the Philippines.*

               Before the signing event, the ELFs asked to speak them some sentences in Tagalog. Siwon said, Philippines, Maganda. Mahal ko kayo!" This short sentenced made the fans go wild. And then it's Donghae's turn. He said, "Mamimiss Kita, Mahal Ko Kayo".



credits to the owner

               To make it shorter, after that short speech, the signing of shirts and posters for those lucky fans picked by the host. *Such a lucky fans!!! Especially to a little girl who got a free kiss from Siwon on her forehead*. There's also a group picture of the lucky fans with SiHae. After that, they finally gave their message to the fans who were there in the event. Donghae shortly said, "Philippine ELF, thank you guys. I love you so much, so much." While Siwon said, "I'll always pray for you guys, and then you know, just remember, I will always pray for you guys, okay? God is great! God loves us so much! just remember this, we are Super Junior.". But before leaving the stage, a cute short laughed from Donghae was heard as he was holding his make. And this was made a louder scream from fans and Siwon was surprised and make a funny derp face. 

               When Siwon and Donghae finally exited on the stage, Donghae immediately posted of himself and Siwon on his Twitter post. Donghae thanked the 20, 000 fans who were there but Siwon corrected his tweet by saying it's 25, 000 fans.


               AUGUST 15, 2012!!! It will be forever in my heart. I will never forget this ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience as it was my first time to see my bias in Super Junior. One thing that I admit myself, they are both more handsome personally. I hope that I will see them again soon. Maybe in SS5..? Let's hope.