Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Worst Day

          Feb. 16,2012... It's my worst day of my life. I guess that I will never forget that day. Why??? It's because my Math professor gave me a grade that I don't deserve. Why again??? While we are having our first quiz for the final term, he is giving us our grades by writing it in our temporary report card. And when i received mine, I saw a grade of 2.5. I immediately went to him and ask why, and he look at his class record and said to me that I don't have the last quiz on his class record. I'm confused and said to him that I was there during the said quiz date and I was able to take up that quiz. What shocked me the most is that when he said that he don't know. How would he not know?! I WAS THERE!!! So I can't take it anymore, I went out to the class angrily. And when my friends went up to me, I cried.. I don't know what to do...
          It's really so unfair. When I computed my grade on the said subject, I knew that my class participation was a grade of 3.0. And what hurts me more when I knew that he gave me a grade of 5.0 on the said quiz.. I don't deserve that, you know. I won't stop until he will gave back that quiz to our class and prove to him that I have that last quiz last midterm.