Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Only An Admiration

          I know that it's very rare for me to discuss or say something about Kpop, but as I watched one of the most awaited Taiwanese drama, entitled "Skip Beat", I started to say something about them. How? At school, I always listen to some news about them from a friend of mine. For example, if C.N. Blue have their tour or even Super Junior. And even introduce the members of SJ to me. As the time goes by, I started to appreciate other genres of music, not only C.N. Blue songs but also the others.

          But of course, my heart will be always on CPOP. It will always be here and never fade away because it's the reason why I'm interested to listen to music. This is where I started as a fan girl.

           I'm starting to admire this guys....
               1. Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue)


               2. Lee Jong Hyun (C.N. Blue)


               3. Choi Siwon (Super Junior)


               4. Lee Donghae (Super Junior)


               5. Park Jung-soo aka Leeteuk (Super Junior)


          Even though I admit that i'm admiring them, it doesn't mean that I already switched into Kpop. Of course, as a CPOP lover, Fei Lun Hai aka Fahrenheit is still the only one in my heart NOW AND FOREVER!!!