Saturday, February 4, 2012

An Enchantment Moment to Remember


       School of Accountancy and Management have an educational tour last February 02, 2012. Upon arriving at school, students are already there and waiting to go to our 3 destinations in Laguna. It's kinda sad because our class was divided into two. The first 20 of some of my classmates were in the bus 3 and the other 20 were in the bus 4.


           Our first destination was at Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines. We saw and knew the different process es on how they produce their product. And of course, after the tour inside the plant, they gave us a free coca-cola product.


           Then, after that, we went to our second destination, Gardenia Philippines. Just like in the Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, they introduced to us the different process on how to make their products. What amazed me is that it was all processed by machines.


           And the last but not the least destination of our educational tour is Enchanted Kingdom. It's time for us to enjoy the day after the plant tours. Upon arriving at EK, the first thing that we do is to wait for the other bus to arrive where our other classmates were in. Before we go to the rides, we eat first our lunch. After that, we roam around the amusement park and go to some rides.

           My friends and I went first to Rialto. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" was the movie used that day. After that, we rested for a while and went to our next ride. We've decided to the the EKstreme. At first, I don't know if I can make it but my friends want me to join them so I have to give it a try. I have a mixed emotions upon sitting on that ride. And when it's finally over, I realized that I enjoyed it. A LOT. And then, we walked around again and went to Space Shuttle but unfortunately, the line was too long and we already few minutes before the call time so we decided to go to Anchor's Away. We've been on the line for almost an hour but it's worth it.

          Before the day ends, it's such a milestone for us to try something new. Thanks to my friends who I am with for the whole day of our educational tour. IT'S AN ENCHANTMENT MOMENT TO REMEMBER!!!