Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My First Taiwanese-Korean Favorite Couple


Choi Siwon and (Ivy) Chen Yi Han

          When I first heard about Skip Beat Taiwanese drama, I immediately searched who the main leads are... Before Ariel Lin was the female lead, but then it was replaced by Ivy Chen. At first, I have no idea if they will have the chemistry that I am expecting. So, I searched some of the videos of their promotions and trailers of their drama. And guess what, I became more and more interested about it.

              As I watched it starting from Episode 1, I started to like it. I feel that there is a special chemistry between them. And of course, when I watched the BTS of the drama. Some may say that I'm weird to like a couple who come from different countries, but well, I don't care. For me, it's not about the country but on how I see them compatible with each other.