Thursday, December 27, 2012

KPop Nation Fever

               Today, Dec. 27, 2012, another KPop event was held in Megamall ~ KPop Nation 2012. It was another event for the fans as a KPop boyband was also there ~ FCUZ. But for me, it's an another purpose why I attended the event.
               It's because I want to support my close friend, Jae Shin. He joined a KPop cosplay at the event as JB of Dream High 2. I also supported James Dungca as Lee Donghae of Super Junior. And of course, we didn't let the day pass if we don't get pictures from our favorite cosplayers. Haha. Anyways, I'm very thankful to those people who are with me today. I won't name names as they already know who they are.


Lee Jae Shin as JB of Dream High 2


James Juroc Dungca as Lee Donghae of Super Junior

               But the most unforgettable experience for me today is that when I hugged 3 of my favorite cosplayers. Haha. But one of them hugged me FIRST. *as always* Guess who is he. LOL. But all in all, I enjoyed the day with my friends, especially Lee Jae Shin or what I called him in a codename of "Cutiepie".