Sunday, December 30, 2012

KPop Convention 2012

               Last Dec. 29, 2012, another KPop event was held. But this time, the venue was held in PICC. I know that I arrived so late that cause me irrated. I didn't get to watch the performance of Super Simple. I missed some performances too. But it's okay, my friends there got a good view near the stage. 
              But before I went to them, I passed by to the booth of SJ United. The first one I saw there was James oppa. I didn't expect that he greeted me. Haha. *so it means, he knew me.* Haha. And after that, I aprroached may friends near the stage quickly. Not so long, Joy, a friend of mine, invited me to look around the venue, as well as, visiting the SJ United PH booth again. Again and again, I saw James oppa there. And again, he greeted me with a smile. Hehe. As well as Kert oppa, who is giving a blue banner with his name. *I have one. He gave it to me too* Of course, we didn't let the opportunity passed without taking pics with them. *Quota* Haha...



               At 2:30 pm, a new KPop boyband, A.Cian, was on stage. They performed their songs and had a short interview. They amazed me, as well. Even though I didn't knew them that well, they got the looks. And one of them caught my attention. Hihihi..


               And not so long, I saw Kert, James and others *sorry, I don't know their names* on stage. I don't know what contest is that or something because I went somewhere when I saw them on stage. Lucky girls who were with them on stage... *envy me* especially the pic taken by my friend... oh no.. I don't know if she already uploaded it. Haha. 


               And of course, KPop Fashionista is next. My friend, Jae Shin, was a contestant there. When he got on stage, we were the first who cheered him. He's so cool up on stage. The funny thing is that the people in front of us are covering their ears because of our loud cheers for our friend. Haha. *we got the loudest cheer huh*


               At exactly 6:00 pm, we decided to go home and didn't finish the event as we're already tired and Jae Shin also needs a rest, as well. Unexpectedly, before we reached the exit, we saw Kert and his brothers. Haha. *Lucky us? Maybe?* Lalala. And once again, we get that chance to have a pics with them once again. But for me, it's different. I hugged him plus a pic. LOL. *It's an exchange hug, actually, because he hugged me last KNation*. So all in all, I enjoyed the event with my friends. As in SUPER!  An awesome celebration before the end of 2012.



Thank you for an awesome and joyous event before the end of Year 2012!!!