Sunday, December 2, 2012

12-01-2012 ~ Happy December 1st

               December 1, 2012 ~> a special day for ELFs as it's the day of the album launch of Sexy, Free and Single and Skip Beat OST. When I got there with a friend of mine, we already saw how long the line is for them to buy the albums. Fortunately, I saw my SJ buddy, Ma. Angelica sis, somewhere in front of the line so i asked her if she could help me in the line too and she said yes.
               So after 3 to 4 hours of waiting, we finally bought our own copy of the album plus the freebies. There's also a raffle for the portrait. Of course, I'm hoping that I could get at least one of those portraits. And then, after that, we stayed at the 5th floor for a while as it is where the program is happening. And there, we saw 2 of the Mr. Simple 2012 contestants ~ James and Jaeshin oppas. Of course, we took the opportunity to have a pic with them which they gladly agreed. Oh, plus the sis of Jaeshin oppa. We also saw Rhein oppa, but we can't approach him because he seems so busy at that time.
               At exactly 3:00pm, I guess, we invited Jaeshin oppa and his sister to have a lunch with us and they said yes. We went to Greenwich to grab our late lunch. Hehe. Of course, we talked a lot of stuffs, anything under the sun. Plus we asked Jaeshin oppa to have a fansign. And what cute happened is that he gave us a cute band aid with a short message from him.



               And when we came back to the venue, we didn't know that the event is already over and the group of "Super Simple" danced already. But it's okay, when we got there we saw Raymond, Kert, MelEdsel and their younger brother. We also grabbed the opportunity to have a pic with them + hugs + "akbay" + autograph. But what really gave me chills is what Kert oppa did to me. *okay, I won't tell it here because some will like "kill me to death". Haha. But my friends who are with me knows that. And because of that, I didn't get back my sign pen that he used for our autograph from him. Oh well, it's okay.
               All in all, I really do enjoy the event. Of course, with my friends who are with me the whole day. Thanks to them. It was a day to remember.