Saturday, June 15, 2013

CNBlue In Manila

               Last June 14, 2013, my first favorite KPop group visited Manila for their Blue Moon Concert here in the Philippines. They arrived here in the Philippines around 11:00 am. As a fan of theirs, I went to their Live Press Conference in SM Megamall because, I know myself that it's once in a lifetime experience to see them in person. And also, I don't have a chance to watch their concert.

               I arrived at the mall at exactly 11:30 am and I'm surprised that there's already a lot of fans waiting at the Event Center. As fast as I could, I looked around to find a better spot so that I can see CNBlue nearer. I'm so glad because there's a space near the stage, but it's on the second floor of the mall. It's okay with me.


               At exactly 4:00 in the afternoon, CNBlue already arrived at the venue. As a fan of theirs, I'm so excited to see them in person. I also ran thru the entrance of the mall to see them closer. One word that I can describe them - HANDSOME. It's another dream do come true for me.


               As the press conference goes by, me and co-fans at the second floor area are shouting at the members name so that they could notice us up there.The most unforgettable for me is when there's a silence in our are then I shouted "Jonghyun! Tingin!" (Jonghyun! Look up!) and then he looked up and looked at me with a smile. At the back of my mind, I thought "He did understand Tagalog? Haha" because when I shouted that Tagalog word, he really looked up.

               The press conference took up only for 30 minutes yet i really enjoyed it. A LOT! I can't believe that I already saw my favorite KPop band personally.



(credits to the owners)