Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My All-Time Favorite Couples

               Ever since I became a fan girl, there's a couples that I loved the most. What makes a "cute couple?" For me, a cute couple can show their love for each other cutely. You can see the spark between them whenever they are together. They connect and have a unique chemistry together.


Aaron Yan and Wu Ying Jie

GUILUN
Pi Li MIT


Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo

KATHNIEL
Growin' Up
Princess & I
Got To Believe


Aaron Yan and Reen Yu

AAREEN
Love Buffet



Choi Siwon and Ivy Chen ~ Lee Donghae and Ivy Chen

SIHAN ~ YIHAE
Skip Beat


Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye

YONGSHIN 
You're Beautiful
Heartstrings


Mario Maurer and Baifern Pimchanok

MARIO-FERN
Crazy Little Thing Called Love

"Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows. Behind your laughter, I know there are tears. But I want you to know that behind you, there is me who always care for you."