Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've Realized That...

               It's been a while since I've been hooked up with the Super Junior members - Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk. But as I've watched their MVs recommended by brother, there is something that I've realized. Well, I myself didn't expect it.


It's You sung by Super Junior

               Yes, their MV of It's You was the first video of them that I watched for the first time since they became popular here in our country. Well, I knew this song because it was played several times, and even ranked at the top spot, on MYX. And because of my brother who was always playing this MV on his laptop, I've become familiar of this song already. 

               But as I re-watched this MV recently, I laughed at myself and recalled my first impressions at them and who were the members at first that I found handsome, or should I say, good-looking. And they were Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. I didn't realize back then that I already know some of them already. Oh well, maybe because I'm not that into K-Pop.