Friday, October 15, 2010

The Whole GuiLun Conversation (Oct. 11, 2010)

TRANSLATION!
From the bottom starting with GuiGui...

G: Should I buy iPhone 5 or 4?
A: Buy both!
G: Honey, buy it for me XD
G: This colour is too cute.
A: Dear, stop sleeping. Wake up.
G: I'm not sleeping, I'm very awake!
A: But you're still day dreaming.
G: Hmph, I'll buy it myself.
*
A: Or should we buy the same iPhone5?
G: We'll change together. Don't you already have 4?
A: I want 5.
G: Help me order it first.


Continuing from where the "*" is.
J: You two are indeed working very hard, but don't waste your money! Please reconsider.
A: Don't stop us from using "lover phones". (As in lovers having the same type of phone)
J: I think having us three sisters and brother using the same phone is cooler. I'll thank you two first!! I'm touched to the point where I'm going to cry!
A: Yup, I think younger sister buying it for the older sister is not bad.
G: We'll all buy "lover phones"
A: I'll give you an iPhone 4.
G: You said it! You can't lie!
A: ...Heh heh
G: Once you heh heh, you're definitely just randomly saying it.
A: *with picture* present for having 200,000 fans.
G: So sexy, I want 200,000 too!
A: Once you get 200,000, I give you mine. (As in iPhone)
F: An iPhone for 200,000 NT is too expensive! You guys are so rich! (She mistaken it lol)
A: The 200,000 is not the 200,000 you had in mind!